l
t
S
m
s
irina irina
wrote...
11 years ago
U.S needs Bill Clinton to be in the White House. How can we make it happen?
Read 950 times
12 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
you can have a Revolution or you can forget it
wrote...
11 years ago
Not unless theyve changed the Constitution in the last ten mintues.
wrote...
11 years ago
No.
wrote...
11 years ago
Why would anyone want Bill Clinton to be President?  His claim to fame is that he was President during some of the easiest times in U.S History and he didn't screw it up to bad (he also ignored some very big problems that caught up to us).
wrote...
11 years ago
It is impossible, once someone runs two terms for president, they can no longer be president ever again. It was an amendment to the constitution, i believe, after FDR ran for so many terms.
wrote...
11 years ago
He's getting pretty old and has a lot of health issues bro.
wrote...
11 years ago
Before obama, when we had a Constitution, that would have been impossible.  Now it should be just a matter of hiring the right czar and getting the liberal media to go along.
wrote...
11 years ago
Read the constitution. Plus, no we don't need him. That would be bad.
wrote...
11 years ago
No, in case liberals have forgotten, there is this little thing called the United States Constitution that forbids Clinton from being president again.  I know that liberals ignore the constitution whenever they can, but in this case, they can't get away with it.
wrote...
11 years ago
Since it's against the law, you can be certain of broad support from Democrats.
Crime, depravity and treason = the big three draws for Democrat adoration.
wrote...
11 years ago
Could be.  It is certainly unconstitutional but that never stopped Democrats before.  Just get the Supreme Court to redefine what the meaning of "is" is.

wrote...
11 years ago
WHAT?  Bailing on 0bama?

I like it.  I think the Dems should draft Bill Clinton.  and have Hillary as the VP.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  985 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 156