it due tomorrow and if someone knew a website like that
i would really appreciate it! thanks
Read 147 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
Well, i don't know a website, but i can tell you foods which contain all of those things.

Fibre rich foods: Wholegrain, "brown" starchy foods, like brown pasta, brown rice, whole wheat bread, oat cakes; cereals, like oats, corn, wheat, rye ect; nuts and seeds; lentils, beans and pulses; vegetables and fruit (but NOT fruit juice; the fibre is lost in juicing); dried fruit.
Fibre is present in most plant material that we eat, and foods made from plant material eg rye bread.

Probiotics: Probiotic dairy products, eg yogurts and cheeses.

Enzymes: Live natural yogurts contain live enzymes, which is why they're good for our digestive system. They help it along its way!

Omega 3:  The most abundant source of Omega 3 fatty acids are oily fish, such as salmon, mackarel, trout, sardines and fresh tuna (NOT canned tuna; the omega 3 fats are lost in the canning process). All nuts and seeds are a good source of omega 3, including nut butters like peanut butter. Plant oils (eg sunflower, olive, rapeseed, seaseme and peanut oil) are good sources of omega 3. Olives and avocado contain some omega 3, also.

=D
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  844 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?