t
m
p
m
tqueen2169 tqueen2169
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
10 years ago
How are the chemical reactions of photosynthesis and cellular respiration connected? What is the significance of this connection?
Read 356 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
10 years ago
they are opposites of eachother, if you flip the formula for photosynthesis around it's the formula for cellular respiration. what's significant? I'd say that since they are polar opposites of each other and have the opposite effect would be a significant fact about them.
wrote...
10 years ago
The chemical reaction is actually interchangeable, apart from the fact that photosynthesis uses sunlight and that energy is released in the form of ATP in cellular respiration. Either way its still energy no matter what form it is.

Its significant because it shows how the producers of this world provide the consumers with energy. If there was no existence of photosynthesis or cellular respiration, there would not be the existence of life in theory. Except for chemosynthesis I suppose, but that's a little different and I can't be bothered explaining.

Btw, to the person who answered above me. Did you copy that off wiki or do you enjoy writing essays or something cause honestly trying to read that just makes my head spin @.@
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  969 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 820