p
t
m
p
m
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
I think both, but PayPal has no right to intervene in such a transaction - I don't think.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Valued Member
13 years ago
Paypal is stupid sometimes, I had a buyer two days ago who had not signed on in a really long time, so they were asking her to verify her information. She purchased the testbanks from me and i emailed them, and AFTER i emailed them, I receive this email from paypal saying that they're putting up a claim because they believe that the account was hacked. Poop :/ no money for me, and free testbanks for whoever hacked the account.... or maybe its not hacked and paypal is just stupid.
- FluffyBunny<3
clee3445 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Would anyone have info on daisywo221 or justicejusticejustice911....I googled their names and not many nice comments.  Of course someone could be just knockin them for no reason.  Just wanted your opinion...
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
Would anyone have info on daisywo221 or justicejusticejustice911....I googled their names and not many nice comments.  Of course someone could be just knockin them for no reason.  Just wanted your opinion...

Who are they, general rule of thumb is, if they're not on the trusted seller's list, they are not trustworthy Slight Smile
clee3445 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
I thought I'd send an update with some info I gathered on sellers.  I went ahead and added to the Trusted Seller posts (these are some good peeps!)  Now for the Untrusted Sellers.....

Justicejusticejustice911 and Dasiywo221 have posted here and can be found all over the internet with a quick google search.  I ran into issues with a potential purchase and found out both their Paypal accounts have been suspended.  I called Paypal and the nice lady I spoke to, after some sucking up and persistence, looked up their accounts and stated there had been some fraudulant issues.  I emailed both Justice and Daisy back but have never heard back from them..... Thumbs Down Sign
DJ
wrote...
12 years ago
I thought I'd send an update with some info I gathered on sellers.  I went ahead and added to the Trusted Seller posts (these are some good peeps!)  Now for the Untrusted Sellers.....

Justicejusticejustice911 and Dasiywo221 have posted here and can be found all over the internet with a quick google search.  I ran into issues with a potential purchase and found out both their Paypal accounts have been suspended.  I called Paypal and the nice lady I spoke to, after some sucking up and persistence, looked up their accounts and stated there had been some fraudulant issues.  I emailed both Justice and Daisy back but have never heard back from them..... Thumbs Down Sign

Jerks, I hate this internet stealing nonsense that goes around. Thanks for letting me know.
ariel12 Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Hi
I am looking for the test bank for the Interactive Physiology 10system suite. I don't need the answers for the exercise sheets.
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
Hi
I am looking for the test bank for the Interactive Physiology 10system suite. I don't need the answers for the exercise sheets.

Please... https://biology-forums.com/index.php?board=38.0
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
they should have an untrusted buyers post :/
I got scammed a couple of days ago, definitely not a good feeling. wah lol
and im sure this guy will do it again, so beware fellow sellers!
thats his email:
<rvqbeckham7athotmail.com>
- FluffyBunny<3
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
they should have an untrusted buyers post :/
I got scammed a couple of days ago, definitely not a good feeling. wah lol
and im sure this guy will do it again, so beware fellow sellers!
thats his email:
<rvqbeckham7athotmail.com>

How so Confounded Face Neutral Face There shouldn't be any reason why sellers are taken advantage of.
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Lol, because I was dumb. He was like
hey! I want to buy the 8th edition tb, let me know how to make payment and please send me a sample.
So i send him a chapter and he is like how do i know you arent lying to me and stuff
so i sent him the first 10 chapters, which is already alot!
but hes like those are easy to get, send me 11-20, and me being the dumbass that i am, i did.
and he didnt respond.
:/

and then the next day he has the nerve to email me again saying thanks to me he got 100 on his final and to never trust people again -_-
- FluffyBunny<3
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
12 years ago
and then the next day he has the nerve to email me again saying thanks to me he got 100 on his final and to never trust people again

This last part of your post really bugged me. I'm pissed off right now. yessiiex3 If I were you, I wouldn't give a single sample. I've posted tons of samples on this website, so all you have to do is redirect them to those posts. Personally, I don't mind sending all those customers back your way whenever they ask for more "free" samples. Think about it this way, if you're interested in a car for example, your gonna want that car regardless of the amounts of test drives are allowed. You don't get a weeks worth of test drives. Whatever, that was probably a stupid example, but u know what I mean. Face with Stuck-out Tongue
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Lol i get you, ugh its partly my fault for being so dumb .
But im trusting, and the thing that pissed me off is that i give a lot of free testbanks to people who actually take the time to ask me, there is no need to scam me.
Im understanding, ill give you the tb if you actually cant pay. but he really made me never want to do that again! lol
- FluffyBunny<3
DJ
wrote...
12 years ago
Lol i get you, ugh its partly my fault for being so dumb .
But im trusting, and the thing that pissed me off is that i give a lot of free testbanks to people who actually take the time to ask me, there is no need to scam me.
Im understanding, ill give you the tb if you actually cant pay. but he really made me never want to do that again! lol

You're super nice Lol sorry bout that btw
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  963 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 378

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?