× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
littlechichen littlechichen
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Hi I am currently a student in the US, I will be graduating next year with a BSc in Biology, I just found out today that I will have to attend a medical school in the Caribbean or the Uk because we are a British territory and I am on government scholarship here in the US. I want to know if I should take the MCATs still or shwt, where do I begin? Please help me I really need to figure this out and get plans in place.

Thank you guys so much.
Read 388 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Well, you're in a bit of a tangle as far as the UK goes - medicine in the UK is an undergraduate degree, but you've already done your undergraduate degree.
wrote...
11 years ago
MCATs most definitely.

Best step is to get a UCAS form or similar (different from the US?) and get that filed, then you can go and apply to universities like Cambridge/Oxford/Imperial College/Kings.

Do you have a group that help you make these choices? You can try Connexions as they are a company in the UK that provide help and information for applying and finding what you want to do in later life.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1267 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370