a
t
i
r
Jreid0834 Jreid0834
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Hi all, I was hoping to find a brilliant brain with a warm heart to answer the following:
Let's say that there is a Medical Doctor (MD) graduated from a Caribbean medical school that hopes to be accepted into a Pathology residency and at the end of the 6th year finishes his residency.

1. How hard do you think it would be for that foreign Medical graduate to get into a Pathology  residency just based on the fact that he is a graduate from a Caribbean Medical school?

2. After completing the the entire Pathology residency with a Fellowship what are the chances for the MD Caribbean graduate to actually find a job as a Surgical Pathologist. I would like to emphasize Surgical Pathology because working with corpses may not be something that the rookie is really looking forward to.

3. Lets pretend that the MD finally found a job as a Surgical Pathologist how much compensation would he be making a year? There is no wrong or right figure because this MD works for passion he is not into money at all and does not care about the student loans. After all, he has clear in his mind that he'll work until he needs to pack up and go to heaven.

Thank you so much!
Read 424 times
1 Reply