r
d
l
a
tola2001 tola2001
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
and am currently doing my masters in applied mathematics and computer science. I have an idea of what I want to do. But I just want a variety of ideas on the types of jobs out there that I can be able to get, ie in any job sector. I will appreciate whatever answer you give me. Thanks
Read 518 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Your college should have an office that assists graduating individuals with employers as part of the education you receive.  That way as part of their recruiting tool they can mention that service and give some realistic numbers of how many of their graduates are quickly employed.
On another side of the coin, you are graduating and should have an education now.  If you have no idea how you will be employed why would you expect someone else to be able to tell you.  You should have chosen a major with a career in mind.  If you did not you may be headed for a big time bust looking for a job after college.  A wise man once told me it always pays to plan ahead, and know what roads you seek.  He was right.
wrote...
12 years ago
you can only work as a lab technician. for other jobs you need ph.d or m.d. or mba to work as a sale rep in a biotech company. master and b.s in biology nothing but sh@#. and you make sh@# money 11-16$ an hr. i made a mistake doing bs in biology. u study your ass off and then in end you dont make jack. and to get a job in some companies you need 1-5 year experince. hope that helps you. look for a job as a lab tech.
wrote...
12 years ago
well you can opt to get into med school. people usually do that with a bachelor's in biology. Also you can be like darwin and just travel the world finding different species to write about and document which might make good money and seems very fun. You can also teach at a school if you have a teaching credential. You can also go on to get your master's  and teach at a college. Probably many more possibilities. Most likely you'll become a teacher though because that's the most probable thing....yikes
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1103 People Browsing
 117 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274