× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
smilemin smilemin
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
I am working on my bachelors right now and I really like psychology. I would hate to have to find something else to major in.
Read 2959 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Have a doctor friend who is OB GYN she have a bachelors in Psych. Also majority of the psych major friends work as analysts to various companies. Psych major is a super competitive field according to my psych profs. You can always consider teaching as well. Why not   teach ? It will also help you to overcome this shyness issue too. But hey this is just my few cents. At the end you should follow your passion.
wrote...
11 years ago
It depends on your personal goals... If you want to overcome your shyness, you can try getting a volunteer job where you do some work behind the scenes and some up front with customers... Receptionists and secretaries do this, and the pay isn't too bad.
But if you're just looking for a job that requires almost no interaction with strangers, find something very behind-the-scenes: Kitchen lines, overnight stocking, or even volunteering at an animal shelter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ask for Online Psychology Degree
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1297 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328