t
m
p
m
zzz zzz
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I have it on the bottom of my foot, I tried little pads from the store and it help for a while but it hasn't gone away, any suggestions would be great!
Read 529 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Compound W! you need to use it until it's gone about a week.
wrote...
11 years ago
I had a friend of mine tell me he used Electrical Tape(the gray king) and after leaving it on the wart for how long I'm not sure, but it was gone when he took it off.  Good luck.
wrote...
11 years ago
my friends got rid of a plantar's wart on the bottom of their daughter's foot w/ duct tape.
wrote...
11 years ago
Apple cider vinegar can be used as an inexpensive home remedy to remove common warts, including planters warts.

For this simple procedure, the removal of warts using apple cider vinegar requires just 3 things:

?Apple Cider Vinegar
?Cotton balls (end of Q-tip will do)
?Band-aid

Each night before going to bed soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a band-aid. Leave it on 24 hours a day but change the soaked cotton and band-aid each evening for a week.

The wart will swell and throb a little as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and after a week or two will be completely gone.

Check out the recent testimonials at the source below:
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  913 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 432