× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
z
tommyq tommyq
wrote...
11 years ago
I bought a hip flask from walmart and i'm trying to clean it. I know it isn't very good quality and won't last long, but I still want to clean it. I keep getting these black flakes/dots coming out of the flask. Does anyone know what they are? Will the flask be safe to use if i ever clean it out?
Read 445 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Return it back to Wal-Mart, girl
wrote...
11 years ago
I would return it.  It apparently had something in it at one time.  Even if it was water, there was some left in there and it left all that in there.   Reminds me of when I clean out my children's bath squirt toys.  If you fill them up and squirt it out, you get this black stuff from water and soap left in there.  I end up just throwing them away and replacing b/c I don't want that in their tub water.
wrote...
11 years ago
yeah i would return it. Different varieties of alcohol can react differently with things. not a safe mix. return the flask and get something somewhere else. if something is peeling off in there who knows where that flask was made and whats underneath the layer thats peeling.
oapplesauce Author
wrote...
11 years ago
You need to return it!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1173 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 422