r
m
j
c
huhlady28 huhlady28
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Briefly describe the highest level of thinking in the revised Bloom's taxonomy.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2...

Explain what has to take place in a classroom for students to become cognitively engaged.

Question 3...

Briefly explain what is meant by learning styles.

Question 4...

Briefly explain what it means to structure lessons for student success.

Read 38 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
{Ans. #1}

The highest level of the revised Bloom's taxonomy is creating, which involves the production of original ideas or products.

{Ans. #2}

In order for students to become cognitively engaged, the teacher must structure the classroom environment to include active involvement in the exchange of information and ideas and active involvement.

{Ans. #3}

Learning styles is a term that indicates the way in which people learn best. It involves how they process information best, through visual stimulation, auditory stimulation or tactile/kinesthetic stimulation. It can also include such things as how quiet the students needs the learning environment to be, the room temperature and the amount of movement taking place in the room.

{Ans. #4}

Structuring lessons for student success involves the teacher knowing her students well and providing a good fit among teacher expectations, student abilities, and the difficulty of the task. It involves continual observation so that the teacher makes adjustments to make sure that students know their efforts will be successful.
huhlady28 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
Smiling Face with Open Mouth that's the expression my face made when I got the notification email
wrote...
6 years ago
glad I put that smile on your face Happy Dummy
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  742 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 81