s
a
t
i
r
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Thank you for your perspective. You have presented a lot of great arguments and ideas that are strongly debatable. I hate to admit it but my expertise in viruses only extends from what I read in textbooks. The existence of viruses in general is also a relatively new concept (nearly 70 years since the first supposed isolation of polio). I am no expert in this field, but as stated in this article, I have also speculated the same idea, that is, viruses may only be cellular debris consisting of DNA/RNA that is potentially infectious given the nature of RNA and what our cells do with it. Because everyone has a unique genetic makeup, the debris excreted from one person will obviously be different from another person's cellular excretion, and thus it's technically impossible to get a consistent isolate.

In other words, the virion composition of viruses appears to be the byproduct of the cell’s normal exosome (also known as microvesicle) production machinery and trafficking, albeit being influenced by influenza DNA. And like exosomes, viruses may be a means of extracellular communication between cells, instead of simply a pathological disease entity.
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago
Glad to see that more and more Scientists are open for questioning the current virus dogma, but think it will take extra effort so the academia officially would change its stamina what about big'pharma to turn away from the profit that can be milked not just from vaccination but through it biotech kickoff what eventually now how many are programmed their bodies to print artificial virus like sars'cov'2 will for sure open door for further artificial patching, not sure just if DoD care for this segment coz for them was the opportunity for panopticon catalogization by full jabbed population, yet think "somone" pushed the superhumanity glitch too, not sure whether DoD is in this part too, but logically every crucial revolution is supervised and stirred by military especially when we need to see merge between biotech and fintech!, So its really question whether we will see crucial stepback from the current vaccine trends and virology dogmas, tho potentially if eventual collapse of the euroatlantic globalist narrative becomes reality that Hope will be case for sure!
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago
What I find troubling is that till now was certain that with Zinc could be attacked eg. sars'cov'2 [1][1][1] altho as understanding derived as observer of others knowhow that tho how is not completely shared around the risks eg. of too much zinc intake and disbalance with copper it could be more harmful than useful knowledge [2] yet now I am not sure how to grasp this proposition in light of virology went wrong!, definitely not just virology that will be at revision but also all complementary interactions that till now were researched or reasoned in context of viruses as intruders instead cell (mediator) mechanism, about what I'll immediately raise the question how oligoelements and vitamins can stimulate or block such mechanism if the cells are disturbed by electromagnetic pollution, almost as if we are in front of whole new science but who how when to provoke interest in it!?, or maybe already have but keeps quiet waiting the current economic model to pass [3] so would reveal eventual knowhow about bioresonance, altho in same time I am afraid what if neopagan deist eugenicists plot transhumanism by any means!?, will we be lucky to evade "their" exceptionalism of bionic&genetic revolution along all trial&error will of "theirs"!?, isnt time Scientist to start exposing "their" true game!?, till when we will be kept in conspy hype like nothing wrong is happening altho it is!?

When throwing all kind of assumptions and ideas it would be useful maybe to point to another provocative way of balancing our microbiom, what if by me is mostly seen as doable by blood ph balance (the 1st footnote) +- stressfree will [4] there is also one strange alternative hype that hm looks in same time scary but also potentially promising at least in its external form i.e. rubbing from skin diluted h2o2 (hydrogen peroxide) that like that would be absorbed by the organism [5][5]~[5][5] tho there is some soviet info for direct drinking approach [6][6]~[6][6] what if not done by expert oversight as is eg. this ex-roskosmos-vrach think could be devastating for the good bacteria in the gut thus would not recommend anyhow drinking diluted h2o2 on own hand, actually the point from the 5th footnotes that the skin will absorb it think is more effective method tho as clueless obeserver around this info can say just trial&error is always better to be done only if in utmost despair thus ready to try not standardized medical methods so would reverse certain death  circumstances!

Now maybe it would be from help if it is pushed constant pressure on virology thus different alternative methods to become considered as possible approach for revitalizing the immunity than all medicine to be hostage to vaccines but who should how push such pressure, hek even if it was present is buried and eventually now resurfacing on alternative video platforms [7] altho it would be really nice if it is put some global effort by some Virology Revision eForum to be compacted various info from all sides ...

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago
What I find further interesting is that Virology is actually not fully secured in its theories altho sold as completed understanding, especially coz the hype for mandatory vaxing as supposedly secure way for longevity even tho everything that the euroatlantic determinists as western elites support promote and championed as agenda is towards managing population growth globally at least in "their" whitepapers are not at all hidden the malthusian fears "what with all those broilers!?" thus what the odds that such elites would stimulate health and longevity for the masses!?, thus why to assume that we will ever see focus on true demystification of virology!?, altho some blinks of freethinking exists still its really question whether those will be promoted and through them to be risked removing of vaxing as sure shot from the scene!?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3056934/

Also before someone jump in that this is our only way out from any pandemic, I'll say there is but defacto is suppressed, what would be in my opinion Immunization by CBD [1] and probably till we dont see massive pressure around resolving the current projected knowhow about  viruses, virions, viroids, virusoids and prions till then logically the focus will be stirred towards vaxing!, are there transhumanist risks now like that, hm I'll not act paranoid android but will say be careful Eugene with that Axe!, what will be especially problematic for evading mids eventual scientific technocratic dictatorship ahead [2] ha I feel like virus mids virology!, tho just passing info that its time has come nothing else!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
A year ago
Defacto an thesis became by imposed consent theory, but however impossible this sounds when the invisible college will say it is as it is normally most will conform, especially when superhumanity is the aim of "their" game towards deist apotheosis, altho its really hilarious how the same narrative survived even the post ww2 literacy levels!, as if mengele&co infiltrated nih (hm maybe just joined "their" "heirs" [1][1]) just not sure was the prime motive for "research" still chase for x-man or it became germ warfare [1][1] disclaimer dont judge blindly some nation as genocidal but try to understand that particular elites are those who are misusing all that got enslaved or blinded by "them", actually elites that were waging such warfare since middle ages [1][1] and altho there is tendency this corner of the mosaic to be avoided as examination by many still think maybe is crucial why even after ww2 the very same virus as invider theory is kept alive i.e. coz militaries seen it as probable risk or opportunity logically the academia was aligned on the go even there were Scientist who would declare virology as we know it as wrong theory!, but who can withstand opposing eg. DoD and its programs [2]2][2] hm how just super'relieving sounds like this germ warfare as ineffective like aerosol contagion!, altho as we can see it can be always disseminated by bugs or maybe chemtrailed!?, and however conspy these claims sound still think its worthy to be mentioned in context of this thread, yep fear dont need to consume us till hypochondria, altho we need to be aware that as junky food lifestyle we are exposed to various risks even from regular tap water, tho probably stress is our greatest enemy for crippled immunity and like that indirectly all kind of illnesses!

Hm, I am really not sure how comforting is further bashing of virology now when in the equation is brought military variable!, simply how we can be sure that in some mil.lab cant be produced xenobots with disease vector potential [3][3] i.e. how to say with certainty that synthetic biology could not weaponize some airborne transmissive particles shareable also as aerosols by coughing!?, so it would be not wise completely to relax!, in my opinion knowing what time it is ideally now all should have strong motivation for Soul Salvation and Life After Death, but how if blinded for the Eternity of Existence of Our Souls!?, aside that like that at least You will cope more easily with the fears thus no hysterical stress around and as consequence strong immunity for granted (if indeed stress is immunity killer [4]) altho I'll witness from experience do invest at least once a weak some time for Liturgy so would harness Calmness Peace and Salvation and dont forget You will not open Your Soul for understanding of the Spiritual World anyhow else but by dipping in and fencing with Grace what is foremost doable by Prayers altho trying to understand metaphysics by brain instead heart is also maybe inviting but Theory should go along Praxis stil do seek for guidance coz by own logicism could only choke in wrongly understanding and interpretations!, altho not always can be found ideal translator especially problematic that will be appealing for the modern loosen mind ~ tho with some exceptions here and there that with Blessing are trying to give a hand to the blinded Souls by reductionism humanism decadence atheism and alike defocusing traps for the Soul, tho differ what is Homeboy and what Church Theologian [5][5]

Still defacto viruses are not what are considered to be!, and here is interesting contributing mainstream thought that further supports this logic i.e. according to the virologist Vincent R. Racaniello "Unfortunately, there is no universally accepted definitions for the terms “strain”, “variant” and “isolate”, in the virology community, and most virologists simply copy the usage of terms from others. Most of the time we take this nasopharyngeal swab in the solution, we just do the genome sequence, and we don't actually have a physical isolate virus and that's very important. [6][6] So Maybe The Time Has Come Science To Find Will For Revision Of Virology but how if eugenics is still norm in "some" euroatlantic deterministic heads!?, even more "they" are afraid that China can surprass "them" in the bionic&genetic revolution and reach superhuman level before "them" thus "they" are pushing without any shame openly inertia towards transhumanism!, so how in such circumstances we will see particular paradigm shift, simply even as possibility the same could be risk for the exceptionalism of humanism that is seen as authority which need to be base for "their" technocracy if not else thus any rocking of the boat now is seen by "them" probably as risk beyond imagination!?, still how "they" will keep a lie further alive if its becoming obvious even to the academia that is misused for "someones" wrong ideals!?, can "they" silence all scientists even when willing to debate!?, think not!. altho fears enough motivating for "them" (among all the other to "their" exceptionalism) to provoke if not else controlled ordo'ab'chao scenario so would keep in hand the western realm!?, altho I Hope my observation is mistaken!
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
11 months ago Edited: 11 months ago, Odiseizam
One way for finding will is by law pressure, altho that would be slow painful process eg. dr. Lanka since '90s pressured against mandatory vaccination for measles virus yet that didnt remove the viral hype!, tho did provoke some awareness but still hasnt stop the mandatory vaxing!?, altho there is no other way to be pushed bottom to top change, except maybe complete citizens disobedience but hm how such mobilization to be executed and all with smile to join the pushback against mandatory vaxing!?, hm maybe it can be done if there was constant pro and contra debate among scientists ...

I didn knew dr. Lanka won long court case against virology, just found about it, now there is second case in front of the german courts by Marvin Haberland [1][1][1] what to say respect also for the demystification will of Ekaterina Sugak in the past few years [2][2] but what is more interesting is that in Germany this kind of pushback started coz Lankas 100k award for prove of isolated virus coz what he end up on court when actually forensic virologists under oath stated viruses are just idea [3] eventually his public attention grab through prize for virus proof became trend there [4][4] but could such lawsuits defy the long projected eugenic spin of euroatlantic determinists hm maybe if "they" evaporate as shadow elites mids the western realm!, altho its duty for Christian to challenge "their" neopagan utopianism even that was futile on first sight [5][5] here is also transcript [5]
tho not sure how correct is the translation its done through anthiago.com/transcript/ ~ still like this at least someone from someone would Wake Up that dont need to be enslaved by "their" fearmongering and coercion for now bionic&genetic jabs!, and I would had have understand the past vaxing with "inactivated" viruses (tho now even this started to be questionable for me how more exposed to "their" fallacy of explaining what is virus!) yet again it should be based on free will acceptance instead mandatory coercion even the old vaccines, but this the cells to be programed to print particular spike protein cmon, whats next on "their" transhumanist menu!?, could it get even more wrong!?, yes it could!, in form of dna tweaking coz chasing x-man capabilities!

Eh, now I do find strangely troubling even the notion that the old vaccines were shared with intention of securing health and longevity in the societies, knowing how in "their" core of ea-determinism "they" have malthusian fuse [6] almost as if all assumption are getting less and less conspy and more and more factual agenda for smooth depop by vaxing of all unfit useless eaters that got born in this World, what would be an negative eugenic ideal, while probably in parallel was pushed also "positive" one for x-man superhumanity [6][6][6] that would survive any disease-x [6][6][6] Yet I would not rush to claim mine elaboration is indisputable yeah go prove it!, even less to act some authority coz simply I am just compiler of the available info at hand and through footnoted mosaic reasoning trying to puzzle out eventual wrongness or how huge actually is the same!, yet even myself I prefer insiders scientists academicians and/or devoted people to challenge virology or vaxing as immunization method and how obsolete is the same!, indeed my geopolitical neopagan antihumanist assumptions speculations or information will need to be "purified" so I'll wait on official stance from scientists before claim with certainty that virology is actually pseudoscience how is postulated and misused obviously, and/or whether is part of greater neopagan agenda!, altho I do accept The Bible Revelation as pivot, but even then I am nor Theologian nor have open spiritual eyes so would claim firm knowledge and judgement passed to me from Above, yet again maybe we will never see that day i.e. the current science Officially to admit Virology went in Vacuum, coz from various reasons now will be real challenge for the academia to bring clarity, simply coz its risk for "their" wonnabe future technocracy as scientific authoritarianism if not totalitarianism, tho wrong scientific dictatorship even now is executed if measure is the past plandemix blackmail for vaxing of all with biotech jabs!

Post Merge: 11 months ago

Surely most effective way for bringing clarity around and about virology is if there was eTOS vibe as 24/7 scientific debate on thematic eforums eg. this one as general and global probably will be useless for effective debate but it asks for ngo virology eforum where pro and contra experts would reevaluate all calls finger and hype for revision of virology!

And once its demystified the current mainstream hype as at least halftrue then surely not just vaxing that will evaporate as prevention response but more importantly the hypochondriac fears from aerosol menace, and not that the same as bacterial dont exist yet such infection can be resolved far easier coz the attacker exact live organism!, but yet again how then to be explained all the death toll due to hiv or hcv "detection"!?, also how so military for so long was tilting on the V-hype for such bioweapons and invested so much funding in such biolabs or how to be explained mknaomi and alike agendas [1][1] hm heavymetal poisoning is always alternative [1][1] now even hiphop do pass Slight Smile

The crew behind this last footnoted docu is behind another new one, from which I"ve made some more appealing audio version (the original voice is somehow heavy to my ears) that probably sooner or later will be reported on YT but at least the transcript will survive [2][2][2] its kind of more or less underground agitprop approach that should motivate people at least to debate eventual wrongly postulated and misused virus theory in Biology and prevention by vaxing in Medicine!, yet I'll point over and over again we will need wide public debate before we would witness any eventual change [3][3][3] hm wonder how would tilt euroatlantic determinists if that becomes case!?, hm hm hm could here and there "antiviral" webinars surpass anytime all the money that went in viral symposiums around the world!?,

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
11 months ago
... maybe it will be more inviting for listening as tagged link, tho the transcript is also way for quick sneak peak as word find!?

I really cant understand why such censorship still thrive on yt or soc.nets as if indeed is too big to fail the dod's panopticon skim for chipping and hiving of all at least westerm population, and I really do see in all that some "alien" conspy spin, altho not sure whether the ultra surveillance is done by us or "them" over us!?

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
11 months ago
After seeing some older fear hype on this forum [1][1] yep its coming really reliving this kind of thread!, especially knowing that such kind of wrong accusing hype could be used for geopolitical bashing and that leading to global confrontation [2][2][2] altho in this last footnote an logic that potentially could be achieved as chemtrailed by bionic means!, still being tied by fake fears is really wrong enslavement So get free from virus paranoia altho get aware how can crush eventual bionic [3][3]
wrote...
Staff Member
11 months ago
Curious, did you listen to the entire 2+ hours of that video? That's a lot to digest!

Im wondering why a refutation of the existence of viruses means an end to "germ theory"? Germ theory is the idea that diseases arise from germs attacking the body from outside. This was first argued and proven by Louis Pasteur. Pasteur also determined the natural history of anthrax. He proved that anthrax is caused by a particular bacillus and suggested that animals could be given anthrax in a mild form by vaccinating them with attenuated (weakened) bacilli, thus providing immunity from potentially fatal attacks. In order to prove his theory, Pasteur began by inoculating 25 sheep; a few days later he inoculated these and 25 more sheep with an especially strong inoculant, and he left 10 sheep untreated. He predicted that the second 25 sheep would all perish and concluded the experiment dramatically by showing, to a skeptical crowd, the carcasses of the 25 sheep lying side by side.

Pasteur spent the rest of his life working on the causes of various diseases - including septicemia, cholera, diphtheria, fowl cholera, tuberculosis, and smallpox - and their prevention by means of vaccination. He is best known for his investigations concerning the prevention of rabies, otherwise known in humans as hydrophobia. Today, we say that rabies is caused by a virus [1]. After experimenting with the saliva of animals suffering from this disease, Pasteur concluded that the disease rests in the nerve centers of the body; when an extract from the spinal column of a rabid dog was injected into the bodies of healthy animals, symptoms of rabies were produced. By studying the tissues of infected animals, particularly rabbits, Pasteur was able to develop an attenuated form of the 'virus' that could be used for inoculation.

Thus, it is appropriate to learn more about what Pasteur did, and what exactly was inside that inoculation.

In 1885, a young boy and his mother arrived at Pasteur’s laboratory; the boy had been bitten badly by a rabid dog, and Pasteur was urged to treat him with his new method. At the end of the treatment, which lasted ten days, the boy was being inoculated with the most potent rabies virus known; he recovered and remained healthy. Since that time, thousands of people have been saved from rabies by this treatment. So what's going on here?
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
Yes I've listened to few times as before so as after making it as mp3 file, tho in their previous videoart docu about mknaomi they have also good points here expanded and narrowed to virology, what I find tho interesting is how like this as mp3 is more effective for contemplation of the proposed revisioning!

To be honest I am not sure nor have clue how much of the germ theory is substantial explanation of the biology of the anthropological or other bioms!?. logically all is interconnected but not solely on some material bioinfo level but also energetic ~ even more live energy if thought is perceived as shape of programing energy fractals (around and/or in some direction flow vibe usually labeled vortexes) would be logical to be seen through vernadskis perspective in noosphere, as form of live social emotional physical interconnected live tissue of existence, what by metaphysical terms would be ekonomia of the Spirit, thus we need indeed paradigm shift coz the current humanistic approach is almost completely disoriented - simply we have some reductionist clues how things work but once those are projected as ultimate truths (on top wrongly imposed as no'alternative truths which should be followed blindly by all as societies and medicine) its more than logical like that we are reaching dead end, So in such environment of exceptionalism and for few centuries bullying of humanism which now waits level of upgrade till transhumanism in such circumstances what we are witnessing is trend of even greater exponentional wrong trial&error vibe that as system not just that will hit dead end on many levels but will push us on verge of noreturn and unmeasurable or intentionally overlooked piling of ecoethical and bioethical risks!, I do see bionic&genetic revolution as real menace how is pushed through still not completely understood Biology even by reductionists terms!, yeah what can go wrong if that is "further" expanded in nano trial&error mode till mindbogling a.i. measuring datacrawling and "solutioning" till transhumanist oblivion, not to begin with the neopagan hype behind alchemist that standardized humanism and "their" lust for some as "they" say needed phase of "ahriman" so as spicies we would come to apotheosis, hm are we just idiots or waiting to see when "they'll" become such!

What I see actually as problem is the lack of constant 24/7 specialized scientific thematic debate where eg. in viroSSOlogy expert and/or student debate would flow through e'tool like e'forums till clarity of every discutable or probable for change theory and praxis in this field of Biology, think we lack also habit of gathering for debate even on universities so students as future academia would be stimulated if not forced to debate constantly and as fresh thought to advance even more and/or question the current mainstream dogmas but not like now in keep'quiet'mode or let'me'shout'hype but in some regular normal revisioning!, ideally every alternative theory needs to have own alt virology eforum!, yet again eTOS [1] what so would be effective demystification or confirmation effort of refuting or defending germ theory think needs to become debate trend 1. as on local universities (like emergence of neatly moderated student tool) 2. so as on regional level (probably as live inter'edu tool among docs and professors) and 3. eventually on global level as some science body of equal votes that will change some standardization in Biology as theory so as praxis!, and this needs to be norm for every of the humanistic sciences if we claim that skepticism rulz while in same time many glitches for so long became lets say blind spots instead pivot for understanding that the current Biology altho effective in many also defectives in other respects eg. how is misused by Medicine so would be institutionalized big'pharma'prescriptions per'se as solution for our ill consumeristic reality altho what in effect can be in huge bulk resolved just by simple incorporation of Nutri Clinics or Hospital MDs  as first level of palliative measure by prescribing food menu therapy as necessary step till rooting down some ill fate in the patients instead from sleeve on first to be dumped pills!, some say we need complete redefining [2] but that is like expecting shift from complete car to complete train transport mode what nor is instantly doable nor lasting if anyhow is standardized as norm THUS I'll say we need constant wide&public 24/7 thematic eforum debate among the academia among the experts among the system parts as institutions ngo's and parties what in effect will bring paradigm shifting on many levels and if not else the pressure from some wrongly implemented (or worst imposed by "green passports) science would be cushioned in right manner if not else with raising free wiil as prime norm mids democracies tho blind norming is also wrong thus balance need can and is logical to be searched on World where it can be reached stability otherwise (here the story goes in metaphysical flip so would fullstop so would not be condemned that want priests to become MDs)

wrote...
Staff Member
11 months ago
You're right about the need to debate ideas, but there's a general consensus that science isn't debatable.

Neil Degrasse Tyson
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”

How can two parties debate whether viruses exist if there are peer reviewed studies that verify their existence? Those debating their existence can easily cite those studies to 'prove' their point (in fact, there are heaps of articles that do so), while on the opposite side, deniers can only criticize and doubt their validity by poking holes at the idea. Do the deniers have actual laboratory studies that provide evidence that what has been isolated isn't really pathogenic, or isn't really a virus? If so, then perhaps there is a chance to win over some people, but these would have to be aggregated and reviewed carefully.

From my perspective, if a team of researchers fail to 'isolate' the virus, they are unlikely to publish their work to begin with, and that would definitely not satisfy the organization that hired them in the first place. I think this was the reason for all the variants of 'COVID' that kept being reported; scientists were specifically looking for a reason to publish, even if it meant evidence was limited.

This is why topics such as these are not actively debated, it's a lose-lose situation if more than 95% of scientist, whom arguably are some of the most rational people, are on board.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Odiseizam Author
wrote...
Think that is wrong exceptionalism to be pivot for existence, in case of natural sciences even more coz those should heavily rest on skepticism, yet following blindly some postulated truths (now obviously based on system that depends from rudimental empiricism observation and understanding) it could be disastrous thing! altho I have deep understanding why so for so long the selfdelusional academia need to tilt out in elitist defense tho what is done from various reasons like lucrative interests or midiocre herd obedience to the authorities and above all proud!, and this is general observation of dogmatic humanist exceptionalism which can be seen in various fields (of scientific belief) eg. physics [1][1] what finally in this century needs to pause if not to step back and open space for active revisioning by the very same supporters of some theory or praxis coz by its claimed nature even humanist scientists should be open minded and question everything, tho as we know that is only sham of idealist intention for evidential truth!, hm maybe how many are now exposed through internet on requestioning of their own implanted and taken by granted biochemical truths i.e. will see how ridiculous is such scientific exceptionalism (from whatever reasons pushed) still to be kept as fetus in museum jar but coz the tissue got so old it cant be recognized whether is some fetus or some organ free floating in that humanist stew!, now am I exaggerating think no!, first how there is evaded active public debate says big time that something is not right!, then there is not even will such thing to be provoked at least through ngo if not institutional eforums where would be moderated pro and contra debate in some particular field (from local and regional till global academic eforums) as if indeed there is no effective debate e'tools like e'forum for long (hm maybe dont wont to risks avalanch of direct democratic burst [2]) but even when that is case at best is stimulated in general form eg. BiFo as waffle student mainly moderated eforum in Q&A category, where whatever eventual revisionism can reach only level of table tennis chit chat instead table tennis tournament ...

About the current peer'review'process as academic pivot mids western plutocracy, hm what to say till now I was almost completely confident and certain that there is indeed fair scientific regulator of evidence based sharing of truth, but recently found out from insider how when needed that system can be skewed [3] obviously when there are elites with higher cause behind the scenes plus which freely surf mids plutocracy we dont need to wonder that that is case but without that last footnote whistle till now I wasnt able to shout Where Is The Bin (to see what all was thrown with smile on "their" faces ~ again the japanese girl stemcell eureka comes first to mind [3][3]) So till I dont see constant scientific eforum debate even on every study cluster (eg. CBD and Lymphocites) till then personally I will have ultra doubt in the basis methods and findings of the current humanist academia!, here it should not be issue of deniers of someones truth but selfrevisionig and public auditing of every mainstream scientific field even when as in case of mechanical engineering is reached high effective standardization of efficiency where despite all confidence still new better tweaks are achieved, yet when You will try to tweak vacuum that can be super ridiculous, we need to admit on many sides humanism is cracking as exceptional yet constantly repatched cracks so would be kept the current neoliberal capitalist system workable by the wide&long established functions and relations, simply revealing of virology as in huge error would mean redefining whole Medicine and Pharmacy as industry and economy what from many aspects could be volatile step to which even if "they" would like would go slowly as snail so would not provoke ultra selfshocking choice of paradigm shifting!, so condolence for Mankind if that dont happens coz to the very same udder are choking eugenicists transhumanists deists and alike which will not hesitate even to wronger trial&error experiments through the recent covertly pushed genetic&bionic revolution!

Now is any virus isolated or produced denovo till now hm cant say anymore, thus not sure how such none'evident'truth can be still crucial part of biochemistry, even less why as mainstream theory is not by systemic will defended through constant pro and contra academic debate!, what if and when will happen will resolve probably the mystery how far germ theory can go on, and what even coz higher cause at the moment cant be allowed full revision at least will start true deelitisation of humanism, what eventually will remove if not else the pink glasses of transhumanism which is already sold as very'new'normal for merging between Us and machines altho pushed by fear plandemix trickery so would be evaded bioethics!, yep if not else through such wide pro and contra debate will be reemphasized the overlooked bioethical bullying and coercion of mandatory vaxing YET the debate is pulled in obsolete soc.net chit chat which can only reach hysterical propagandizing but not will for correction and/or change of the current idolatry of humanistic exceptionalism!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
11 months ago
Think that exceptionalism is wrong pivot for securing existence (of particular scientific theory), in case of natural sciences even more coz those should rest heavily on skepticism, yet following blindly some postulated truths (now obviously based on system that depends from rudimental empiricism observation and understanding) it could be disastrous thing!

Probably its worthy to reassert how important is not just theoretical but also experimental paradigm sh@# in case of microbiology and particularly virology so would be addressed the wrong vaxing coz contagion of pandemics from flu illness, including symptoms treatment and prevention!, what defacto so would begin as mainstream trend yes it needs affirmation by the academia of probable alternative theories so would such scientific work would be funded, here per'se I am thinking in context of Bioresonance!, but how we will reach to such inertia when we know how tied in germ'theory'knot are military big'pharma and regulators that will oppose strongly on such inertia through all current plutocratic levers eg. in the euroatlantic realm!, is it possible even politicians to force inertia towards certain Biology paradigm shift and like that to risk collapse of the current Medicine and Pharmacology that rest mainly on chemical reactions for chasing remedies for treatment of diseases [1][1] what think at best is half of Cell Biology hm maybe in socialist countries but even there that will not go smooth knowing how every even small reform in Medicine takes time as implementation, what about rolling out complete paradigm shift!

Now when Bioresonce is in question (again check the footnotes in the next one [2][2][2][2]) first approach is wide academic debate on eforums forced and moderated by universities, even that was done by professors as noninstitutional initiative, not sure just what it would take to come to that, otherwise like in case of CBD we will tilt and wait till big'pharma dont even its profit!?, what just by stalling skewing derailing any public funding for such research, whatever needs just so would be dismissed as still unreachable knowledge so we would reach paradigm shift!, thus without academic will for revision of virology its less likely that we will see change ahead!, this is think more than important so improvising alt.med. gurus would not start selling their vibraphones like candies, especially knowing that the chemical processes indeed exist so it cant be completely thrown in bin all Microbiology and guess somewhere inbetween could be eventual paradigm shift, but how even we can reach to better understanding of Bioresonance if is not heavily invested in such research on universities!?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4561347/

Hm, lets imagine such research is heavily subsidized, can we really grasp how eventual true effective Preventive Bioresonant Medicine can disrupt "their" will for population control, imagine 16 billion world population, what for "them" is nightmare of possibility coz "they" cant secure "their" power and control above the current population what about if the same doubled, thus its really questionable if at all will be allowed "public" funding towards reaching full understanding of Bioresonance and on top such knowhow to be widely released so Mankind would have greater quality of life and longevity, and maybe only hope is eventual revision of particle physics (which standard model is in vast vacuum recently) to bring new chemistry and like that to be reached greater understanding of biochemistry!, but lets see whether even SM of pa.ph. will be requestioned at all!

Odiseizam Author
wrote...
11 months ago
Not that I will judge the theories as mainstream or alternative how valid are, simply I am not virologist nor biolog thus dont have the right to be anyhow authority but wonder why universities dont have own eforums where will welcome eventual revisionist to postulate publicly their claims and bring their issue to challenge!?, what how is now done through blogs tv or soc.nets its not in favor of scientific skepticism but scientific dogmatism eg. [1][1] altho defacto the effectiveness of vaxing as treatment is in my opinion not so wide i.e. there are many who either are not healed or the virus is reemerging again eg. in case of hcv vaccinated!, practically complete eradication of some virus once popped up in the body think is impossible by vaxing!?

What I do find strange tho is how Biology still havent fully grasp all the processes in the Cell [2][2][2] yet pharmacists obviously by DoD authorization released synthetic biological m'rna vaccines [3][3][3] which coz the graphene oxide as lnp membrane are bionic while coz the programing of the cell m'rna an "genetic jab" tho per'se dont affect dna yet the very same issue recognized by dna will passed on future generations "they" hope (here I speculate heavily but guess the idea is indirect dna programing altho "they" have as "they" say methods for direct one too) here must add that it bugs me how so already exist gmo hype for plants and still isnt revealed for "their" humans!?, or is!?, but the same notion is not revealed!?, maybe experimented invivo now through separate vaccine batches on different population [4][5] tho this kind of speculation till is not confirmed will be just another real scifi possibility!

In my opinion what we see is particular modern eugenic rush for reaching superhumanity but through still not filly mastered microbiology, hm who would say that virology is eugenic hype [6][6][6] is this enough motivating for revisionism and will it be in time demystified virology as particular wrong eugenic spin of euroatlantic elites behind the scenes that for few centuries are pushing that ubermensch hype, hm will "they" be exposed and disposed that we will need to see, actually everything depends now on the geopolitical clash we are witnessing at the moment altho as globalists euroatlantic determinists dont care even if west crumbles coz as wide spread on various ways around the world "they" hope will reemerge as levelers whoever won eventual ww3!?, am I right hope not!, yet how to be explained all the hypocrisy deceit and exceptionalism if such inertia wasnt case!?, maybe "they" just fell from sky and dont have own causality inheritance and ideals as euroatlantic determinists (as on scientific so as on political level) probably I am just tripping and everything is accidental intercourse of possibilities yeah as pink unicorns are on our streets, hm wait who knows maybe if lsd is spliced in our brains maybe it will!?, if and only if we allow "them" to play with us as we are experimental cattle Lord Forbid ...

Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1356 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?