× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
NickDee NickDee
wrote...
12 years ago
I study Aquaculture Engineering in Brazil, just finished my first semester and my parents are now moving to Australia because of my dads job. So I'm thinking about going with them, maybe staying there for a year or 2 then move back to finish my course. A friend of mine did that a few years back, shes studying the same thing as me, went to australia, did a year and a half of marine biology and came back. She said that a lot of the classes are the same for the two courses so she was able to validate lots of her classes. I thought that might be a good idea since my parents are already moving there anyways and I've always wanted to go to Australia, so I was wondering what are some good Universities for marine biology in Australia, or even Aquaculture if you guys know of any? Sorry if this is a bit too long, I thought it would be better the explain the whole story haha.

Thanks in advance,
Nick
Read 10235 times
3 Replies