t
i
r
r
heyoplshelp heyoplshelp
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The purchase of a virtual item from an online company with a virtual currency causes the nation's:
 a. Monetary base to rise.
  b. M2 money multiplier to fall.
  c. M2 money multiplier to remain the same.
  d. M2 money supply to fall.

Question 2 - A philosophical influence on the European model was:
 a. Buddhism
  b. Adam smith.
  c. Mercantilism
  d. Confucianism
  e. Ricardo

Question 3 - Assume that the expectation of declining housing prices cause households to reduce their demand for new houses and the financing that accompanies it. If the nation has low mobility international capital markets and a flexible exchange rate system, what happens to the real risk-free interest rate and current international transactions in the context of the Three-Sector-Model?
 a. The real risk-free interest rate falls, and current international transactions become more positive (or less negative).
  b. The real risk-free interest rate rises, and current international transactions become more negative (or less positive).
  c. The real risk-free interest rate falls, and current international transactions remain the same.
  d. The real risk-free interest rate rises, and current international transactions remain the same.
  e. There is not enough information to determine what happens to these two macroeconomic variables.
Read 44 times
2 Replies