O
h
d
s
dtriple dtriple
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
13 years ago
Lately I have been reading CliffNotes and taking their tests and they seem much harder than the 5 Steps to a 5 book.

Does anyone else agree or am I just crazy?
Read 3307 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
That's because CliffNotes is too general for AP biology. CliffNotes is more like high school preparatory. Do some practive problems from the past AP quizzes and you'll know the level of detail required to answer these questions.
dtriple Author
wrote...
13 years ago
When I took the tests in the 5 steps to a 5 book they were easier than the tests in CliffNotes. What I want to know is which book is more similar to the questions I will see on the real exam?
wrote...
13 years ago
CliffsNotes and the Princeton Review have the most accurate tests. CliffsNotes has the best content, but it is a little advanced. Try to do problems from previous released exams. That's what I found best for preparing for the AP bio exam.
dtriple Author
wrote...
13 years ago
Right now I'm trying to get a hold of the actual released exams from 2002 and 2008, do you know anyway I can find them without paying an outrageous amount for them?
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Are you willing to pay any amount?
wrote...
13 years ago
cliff notes, is pretty good if you ask me, i found it useful at times
wrote...
13 years ago
I like the Barron's AP Biology Prep Book. The explanation in Princeston review book is way too brief. Currently I am using Barron's and Kaplan, they are awesome!
wrote...
12 years ago
You can't go wrong with the Princeton Review. They have old AP exam questions that I found very helpful :]
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
You can't go wrong with the Princeton Review. They have old AP exam questions that I found very helpful :]

Would you have a copy?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1000 People Browsing
 122 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 146

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?