a
t
i
r
r
sarah! sarah!
wrote...
11 years ago

They're not happy in Gaza, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Afganistan, Pakistan etc.

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia, Canada, England, Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, USA, Norway, Holland, Denmark etc.

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam. Not their leadership. Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...How damn dumb can you get?
Read 38628 times
176 Replies
~Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!~
Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
its because countries like israel and the usa and the dictators cause problems and wars over things like oil and land
wrote...
11 years ago
i think it is because of their religion.
wrote...
11 years ago
its because countries like israel and the usa and the dictators cause problems and wars over things like oil and land

But how does that explain this why they choose to make their homes in:

They're happy in Australia, Canada, England, Italy, France, Germany, Sweden, USA, Norway, Holland, Denmark etc.

Wouldn't that be counter-intuitive? If they enjoy "Islamic freedom", why not remain in an Islamic country? Why choose some place that is liberal or mainly Christian?

It doesn't make sense me Sad Dummy
When you like a flower, you just pluck it out.
But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
The one who understands this, understands life.

- That's the difference between I like you and I love you.

Related Topics

wrote...
Bronze Member
11 years ago
It is not because of the religion that makes them unhappy. its the government
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
It is not because of the religion that makes them unhappy. its the government

It's a combination of both, but don't forget most Islamic countries are a theocracy, so their bureaucrats are all religious and make their rules based off Sharia law.
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
11 years ago
Who said  that Muslims aren't happy? I know many Muslims and all of them are like the rest of us.
Happiness is something subjective, but apparently people who live in undeveloped countries might be less "happy" than we are. That's why some Muslims (and countess other people living in undeveloped countries) are not "happy".

Religion doesn't have to do with happiness... Quran does not say anywhere that Muslims must not be happy.
wrote...
11 years ago
They r not happy because their government are corrupt. Most importantly, racism. Not on skin color or something, but on religion. Like there are different sectors of islam and they are fighting with one another. AND THE MOST MOST IMPORTANT REASON IS EDUCATION. half of their population cant afford to go to school so then they are brain washed with stupid stuff that would sound stupid to a normal person but to them it will sound normal because the poor people dont get the education they deserve. So I think the key to the problem is education.
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
It's a never-ending cycle. They repeat history, and never learn from it. Its no wonder there are civil wars and revolutions there. They interfere with politics too, which makes the entire country unbearable :waiting: Neutral Face
B.Sc in Biology
M.Sc Neuroscience
PhD. Candidate in Neuroscience

wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
11 years ago
The problem is, that if these people are uneducated, then their next generation of people will also be uneducated... and that will continue and it will be hard to change.

Because of them, people are accusing the religion and believe that all Muslims are violent ect.
Believe it or not, Islam is NOT a violent religion. I happen to know only educated Muslims from developed countries, and they are not different from us...
wrote...
11 years ago
well obviously they are nice lol. Like I said People are never bad its the situation that makes them bad... so because of the lack of education, those people are struggling. If me and you also didnt receive any education, we could also be easily brainwashed.
wrote...
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, Hobgoblin32
Well I see what you're getting at, but it's a little racist...I don't know you so I wont assume you are but anyways here's my take on it:
The reason they're so "unhappy" is a flat out lie. A small percentage of "Muslims" are "radical" or "unhappy". If all Muslim's were unhappy, radical terrorists then their would be none left right? Wouldn't they all kill themselves according to your logic? Also the people you see in those pictures are all fed to you by the media, those extremist aren't even considered to be Muslims if they kill innocent people by pious Muslims. And I'll tell you why Muslims blame countries like The United States, it's because we in America have a long history of backing dictators particularly in the middle east in exchange for natural resources. Take a look at Iran, they democratically elected P.M. Mosaddegh and just because he kicked out western oil companies and nationalized the oil Industry in Iran, The CIA (obviously belonging to the U.S.) and the British MI6 decided to implement a coup and overthrow Mosaddegh. They then installed the puppet, u.s. backed dictator, known as the Shah. He was a corrupt leader which the people of Iran didn't elect or care for, he was brutal and had secret police who killed any who spoke out against him. So the only option they had left was to turn to Khomeini who turned Iran into what you see before you today. So in short this is why they seem unhappy and blame westerners. P.S. you shouldn't generalize people just because of their ethnic background, it's extremely stupid and makes you look like you have half a brain.
wrote...
11 years ago
They then installed the puppet, u.s. backed dictator, known as the Shah. He was a corrupt leader which the people of Iran didn't elect or care for, he was brutal and had secret police who killed any who spoke out against him

The Shah did wonders for Iran, and had the Iranian people embraced his vision of the country, they would have transformed the Middle East into a modern, well-educated region of the world.

Furthermore, if you read up on the Hamas charter of Palestine, it says that we won't rest until all Jewish people are killed. According to the charter, Jewish people "have only negative traits and are presented as planning to take over the world." The charter claims that the Jews deserve God’s/Allah’s enmity and wrath because they received the Scriptures but violated its sacred texts, disbelieved the signs of Allah, and slew their own prophets. "The Day of Judgement will not come until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews".

Sorry to say, but that sounds to me like terrorism on the political level. Hamas is widely followed by the people Palestine. Knowing that your neighbour has it in their charter to kill you is frightening and looks angry to me.

Good job, Sarah, this is an awesome post and you have every right to feel this way.

P.S. you shouldn't generalize people just because of their ethnic background, it's extremely stupid and makes you look like you have half a brain.
When you like a flower, you just pluck it out.
But when you love a flower, you water it daily.
The one who understands this, understands life.

- That's the difference between I like you and I love you.
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
11 years ago
The Shah did wonders for Iran, and had the Iranian people embraced his vision of the country, they would have transformed the Middle East into a modern, well-educated region of the world.
Even if that's true, nobody has the right to decide the future of a country but it's own citizens.

Hamas charter of Palestine
That's a military organization. Using religion to persuade people to fight is not new to me. It happened countless times in history.

P.S. you shouldn't generalize people just because of their ethnic background, it's extremely stupid and makes you look like you have half a brain.
In addition, you are referred to an organization... That's not even close to all Muslims.

People have the wrong idea for Islam because of the media. Accusing the whole religion because of isolated incidents is wrong, and everyone knows that.

I have the feeling that people hate Muslims much more than Muslims hate other people.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1040 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79