p
s
s
b
c
monroe025 monroe025
wrote...
10 years ago
The nurse asks Amid, "How can the healthcare team best support your Muslim faith while you are in the hospital?"

Which statement by Amid reflects the Muslim faith?

A. I must be able to pray 5 times a day.
   B. If I die, please face me toward the sun.
   C. My wife must cleanse my body if I should die.
   D.  I must fast tomorrow because it will be Friday.

Can anyone help me out? I'm not well-versed on religion. Thanks

Nevermind. Answered my own question! It's A.   Slight Smile
Read 1944 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
7 months ago
The statement that reflects the Muslim faith is A. I must be able to pray 5 times a day. This is because prayer is one of the Five Pillars of Islam, which are the foundation of the Muslim faith. Muslims are expected to pray five times a day, and this is considered a fundamental expression of Islamic beliefs.

Option B is not a statement that reflects the Muslim faith. While it is true that some Muslims prefer to be buried facing the sun, this is not a requirement of the faith.

Option C is also not a statement that reflects the Muslim faith. While it is true that there are specific rituals that must be performed when a Muslim dies, such as washing the body and wrapping it in a shroud, there is no requirement that the wife must perform these rituals.

Option D is not a statement that reflects the Muslim faith either. While fasting is an important part of the Muslim faith, it is only required during the month of Ramadan, which is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. Fasting on Fridays is not a requirement of the faith.

I hope this helps!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1024 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 587