a
t
i
r
onur onur
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
The nurse is teaching the parents of a small child strategies to prevent insect bites and stings. Which statement made by the parents indicates a need for further teaching?

1. If my child wears bright colors and floral prints when outdoors, she will blend in with the surroundings, and the stinging insects will not sting her.
   2. My child should avoid heavy colognes, perfumes, and soaps, so that insects are not attracted to them.
   3. We should remove any items with standing water from our yard and surrounding area to prevent mosquito reproduction.
   4. My child can use insect repellent containing DEET of 10 or less.
Read 56 times
1 Reply