r
d
l
a
Giantmushroom Giantmushroom
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Communication is defined as the transmission of information and meaning from one individual or group to another. The crucial element of this definition is
 A) transmission.
 B) information.
 C) meaning.
 D) individual.

Ques. 2

Infographic rsums focus on:
 A) experience related to computer software that generates graphics.
  B) the geographical area of the job search.
  C) presenting the contents of a rsums in the form of graphics.
  D) experience in information graphic software.

Ques. 3

Which sentence is punctuated correctly?
 A) My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean, The Curse of the Black Pearl.
 B) My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
 C) My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean; The Curse of the Black Pearl.

Ques. 4

Social rsums focus on
 A) interactivity.
  B) skills and job functions.
  C) chronological order of social events.
  D) the number of social contacts made.

Ques. 5

Which sentence is punctuated correctly?
 A) Marriage therapists often stress an important skill in counseling sessions; that is, effective communication.
 B) Marriage therapists often stress an important skill in counseling sessions, that is; effective communication.
 C) Marriage therapists often stress an important skill in counseling sessions, that is, effective communication.

Ques. 6

Discuss a host's responsibility when dining with a guest.
Read 89 times
3 Replies