t
m
p
m
dasmus dasmus
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
If you were dictator of the world what would you do about overpopulation? How would you solve the basic equation of not SUPPLY for too much DEMAND for basic resources like food, water, or shelters to survive and especially when the rate of overpopulation in India, China, or Nigeria is already exploding and getting worse?
Read 1377 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Genocide.
wrote...
11 years ago
*boom*
wrote...
11 years ago
Allow people to have only TWO children. That way they replace themselves at best. Some children will not survive into adulthood and some adults will not reproduce. Over time the population will reduce and stabilise.
wrote...
11 years ago
If I'd be a world ruler, I'd ask Chuck Norris for advice.
wrote...
11 years ago
Invent the idea that homosexuality is "normal" or "natural".
wrote...
11 years ago
include sex education including homsexuality and eunuchs with every form of contraception in every school curriculum, disregarding religion, pro-life and all the other organisations who dictate choices. show aids victims and other sexually transmitted diseases in all their glory and impress the effects of puberty and hormones. yes, history is useful - and dispel superstition about infection transmission while teaching hygiene.
wrote...
11 years ago
when you hit 60 either your tax go up or we don't feed you lol i don't plan hitting  50 by then this world will be so screwed they will probably have suicide booths on the corner that would be funny.
wrote...
11 years ago
As I proposed in my book, I'd solve overpopulation by employing the one method people respond to most eagerly - economic incentives.  Using the U.S. as an example, minor changes to the tax code are all that's needed.  The current tax code actually rewards people for having more children by offering a significant deduction for each.  Instead, I'd lower the base tax rates for all and then impose small tax penalties - either for each child or for each child beyond the second, and the penalties would not apply only when that child is living at home; they would be permanent and last your lifetime.  Also, the penalties would be progressive based on income so that the wealthy would have as much incentive to have a reasonably-sized family as the poor.  

All people should be free to have as many children as they like.  But economic incentives should be used to influence that decision.

Pete Murphy
Author, "Five Short Blasts"
wrote...
11 years ago
Human rights will have to be violated and redesigned altogether. Seeing as I am dictator I am going to assume I have absolute power and freewill needs to be abolished in certain areas or with certain individuals. I would hone into problem areas like India, and most of Africa, parts of Central and South America, and the Middle East to eliminate (death) the ill (physically and mentally), criminals (imprisoned or otherwise), and ignorant and simpleminded people who make no impact on the world. And. It's really sad because these people will have a disadvantage of having no education, and basically no outstanding characteristics that marks them as beneficial to society as a whole and since I'm trying to SAVE the earth and the human race rather than just ignorantly harm it or ignore it -these people must go.In other areas such as North America, Europe, Australia that aren't immediately suffering from overpopulation but eventually will, there will be tests and competitions to prove your worth to stay alive on this earth. Religion will be eliminated!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1011 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 146