a
t
i
r
julietalbot6 julietalbot6
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I have a sociology degree and a criminal justice minor. I am a recent grad with some experience in different fields but not very much. I want to relocate to Atlanta and I need a job and assistance moving.
Read 1059 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Relocation is a benefit offered by the company, so the question you should really be asking is "Which companies offer relocation no matter your degree or experience?"

I think you will find that few, if any, companies would be willing to relocate anybody they hire regardless of their degree or experience.  This is for two reasons:

1) Relocation expenses can be huge, depending upon the distance and generosity of the package (i.e. do they offer $1,000 to assist you or pay for the whole move?).
2) Different employees are worth different amounts.

I know the second point sounds somewhat harsh, but employers do not value every employee equally.  Consider for example, whether you would rather pay to relocate a janitor or a CEO.  It is probably fairly easy to find a janitor in the local labor market, but the right CEO might live 2,000 miles away (or more).  The higher-level the position (usually means more experience and a higher degree), the more likely you are to receive relocation assistance.

Good luck!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1350 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4