r
d
l
a
zanydelight69 zanydelight69
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
I am posting some of my completed exercises from the lab manual Human Anatomy Laboratory Manual with Cat Dissections (6th ed.) by Elaine Marieb and Susan J. Mitchell. I will warn you ahead of time some of the scans are not straight, there might be double copies of a page in the scanned exercise but oh well at least the answers are right.  If you have a question hit me up and when I find a free moment I will try to reply to you but warning I am a full time single mother (with no help what so ever), I work full time and I am a full-time student so it might not be right away. I will scan and post more of the exercises as I find them for this lab manual and my microbiology lab manual.

**I do advise you read about the information because you are only cheating yourself if you don't. This is one of the basic building blocks of the medical field. I do also know we all have busy lives these days and can use help from time to time.**

Enjoy. Wink Face

Exercises:

12 Articulations and Movements
13 Microscopic Anatomy of Skeletal Muscle
14 Gross Anatomy of Muscular System

Read 2519 times
2 Replies